Because you can have the best of both worlds, we wrote this recipe with YOU in mind. Love butter? Then use butter! Not a fan? Use a plant based alternative. Same with the brown sugar - you do you! Regardless, the outcome of this crumble crisp (why limit ourselves to one name) is delicious, as you would expect from anything made with AppleLicious!
AppleLicious Crumble Crisp Recipe
By Chef Laura Briscoe
- 2 large (1 1/2 pounds) Honeycrisp Apples, medium dice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 T brown sugar or brown sugar replacement
- 6 1/2 ounces (1 1/2 cups) AppleLicious Crunch, Laura's Gourmet Granola
- 1 T (2 oz) unsalted butter, or plant based butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degree convection, 375 degree conventional.
- Toss apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract until evently coated.
- Place coated apples in a sprayed baking dish.
- Toss AppleLicous Crunch with melted butter and layer over apples. Press gently.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.