Delicious pancakes with less guilt? Yes please! We may have all enjoyed a protein pancake somewhere, but if it didn’t have Sinful Cinnamon Crunch granola, it wasn’t the best. The simple flavors of cinnamon and vanilla, with the crunchy texture that IS Laura’s Gourmet Granola, take this pancake to a new level, one that makes it hard to stop eating. Topped with sliced bananas and a few blueberries, you will call this updated breakfast favorite your weekend go to.
|All purpose flour||1 1/2 cups / 6 3/8 oz|
|Whey protein powder, vanilla||1/4 cup|
|Sugar||1/4 cup / 1.75 oz|
|Baking powder||4 t|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Sinful Cinnamon Crunch||1/2 cup / 2 oz|
|Egg, beaten||1 large|
|Butter, unsalted, melted, cooled slightly||2 T / 1 oz|
Yield: 8-10 4” pancakes
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Combine milk, egg, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add in butter. Whisk well.
- Pour liquid into the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick sauté pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Place a heaping quarter cup of batter into pan. Cook until golden, then flip, adjusting heat as necessary. Place on a platter and keep warm while preparing remaining protein pancakes.
- Serve immediately. Pancakes may also be cooled and refrigerated three days, or frozen for a month.