|Avocados, mashed until fairly smooth||1 1/2 large – 8.3 oz|
|Bittersweet chocolate, melted until smooth||8 oz|
|Vanilla extract||1 t|
|Avocado oil||3 T|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Dark Chocolate Crunch||1 1/2 cups/6 oz|
|Baking powder||1/2 t|
|Kosher salt||1/4 t|
|Chipotle Powder||1/4 t|
|Bittersweet chocolate chips||4 oz|
|Coarse Sea Salt||As needed|
(Yields 12 Large Brownies)
- Place granola in the bowl of a mini chopper or food processor. Pulse multiple times until the granola is well ground with no visible chunks. This is Dark Chocolate Crunch flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until well combine using electric beater or whisk. Add avocados and melted chocolate and beat until fairly smooth.
- Add avocado oil and vanilla and combine well.
- Combine Dark Chocolate Crunch granola flour with baking powder, salt and chipotle powder in a bowl. Add the dry ingredients over avocado-chocolate mixture, then whisk together until a thick batter forms. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray desired baking dish; we recommend either a 9 x 9 or the Emile Henry 13.6 x 5 Tart Dish. Spread batter in dish and smooth. Sprinkle lightly with coarse sea salt.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree (325 convection) oven for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. We recommend keeping these in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.