|All purpose flour||1 1/2 cups|
|Baking powder||1 t|
|Baking soda||1/2 t|
|Kosher salt||1/4 t|
|Butter, unsalted, room temperature||1 cup (8 oz)|
|Eggs, large, room temperature||4 each|
|Pumpkin, canned||3/4 cup (6 oz)|
|Vanilla bean paste||1 T|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Pumpkin Pecan Crunch, for batter||1 1/2 cups|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Pumpkin Pecan Crunch||as needed|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12 muffin/cupcake liners and place them in muffin tins.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Scrape the bowl. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on medium speed.
- Alternately add the flour and the canned pumpkin, beating on low speed after each addition until just combined. Scrape bowl after each addition. Slowly stir in 1 1/2 cups of Pumpkin Pecan Crunch. Scrape bowl and evenly divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each muffin liberally with Pumpkin Pecan Crunch.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Remove and cool on a rack for 10 minutes then remove from the pans.