Who doesn’t love banana bread or a blueberry muffin just out of the oven? This recipe brings you the best of both worlds in one perfect ramekin. You can substitute the almond milk with your favorite milk and change the cashew butter for almond, if you prefer. Try this recipe with any of our flavors – you will find the results to be delicious no matter what!
|BlueBerry Bliss Crunch, Laura’s Gourmet Granola||2 1/2 cups|
|Cinnamon, ground||1 t|
|Baking powder||1 t|
|Almond milk, unsweetened, Vanilla||1 cup|
|Maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|Cashew butter, creamy||1/2 cup|
|Banana, sliced||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, conventional
- Spray Duralex ramekins (or other 8 oz ramekin) lightly with nonstick spray
- In large bowl combine the granola, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Add almond milk, maple syrup, and cashew butter and stir to completely incorporate.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and banana, saving some to layer on the top when ready to serve.
- Portion into the ramekins. Bake for 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Top with reserved berries and banana slices. Enjoy warm. If made ahead, warm gently. If dry, drizzle lightly with warmed almond milk.